Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi,

It is increasingly difficult to be left out as the odd man. So when Rajaram decided to blog his way around the wired world, I HAD to do it!

So, I set about. What do I say about myself? I am mad about Indian Railways - so mad that I share this passion with more than 3000 members of the IRFCA.

Coming to my madness, I am usually at the door of the compartment whenever I travel - it has now become the norm for my wife and kids to say "He also came with us". The moment the luggage is set under the seats, I head out for the door to do a hundred things that even a railway official does not. There are so many stories that I like to share, particularly my trip reports - written from notes scrawled over a trip on a train. Many of these will be up shortly alongside and are pretty long and perfectly satiate the hunger of a fellow railfan and bore to death an ordinary reader. My family has rode out this madness of mine - I now put the blogworld to the same test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home